Cumbrian Pork Loin Boned & Rolled
Tender and flavourful, our Boned & Rolled Pork Loin is not to be missed. Roast to perfection and enjoy a delicious and satisfying meal.
At Basecamp North Lakes, we take pride in sourcing the finest quality meats, and our free-range Gloucestershire Old Spot Pork Loin Boned and Rolled is no exception. This versatile cut is perfect for any occasion, from a family dinner to a special celebration. Sourced from locally raised pigs, our skilled butchers carefully remove the bone from the centre of the loin, ensuring that the meat is as tender and flavourful as possible. The joint is then rolled up into a neat, easy-to-carve package that’s ready for the oven. When you cook our Pork Loin Boned and Rolled, you can expect a succulent, juicy and full-flavoured joint that’s perfect for sharing. Season it with your favourite herbs and spices, or keep it simple with just a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Whether you’re cooking for your family or entertaining guests, our Pork Loin Boned and Rolled is a delicious and satisfying option that’s sure to please.
How to cook...
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Remove the Pork Loin Boned and Rolled from its packaging and place it in a roasting tray.
- Season the meat with your favourite herbs and spices.
- Cover the roasting tray with foil, making sure to seal it well.
- Place the roasting tray in the oven and roast for approximately 25 minutes per 500g of meat.
- Remove the foil for the final 20-30 minutes of cooking to allow the skin to crisp up.
- Check that the internal temperature of the meat has reached at least 75°C using a meat thermometer.
- Once cooked, remove the Pork Loin Boned and Rolled from the oven and allow it to rest for at least 10 minutes before carving and serving. Enjoy!
SUPPOURTING YOUR LOCAL FARMERS...
At Basecamp North Lakes, we’re committed to supporting local British farmers. We believe in the importance of sustainable agriculture and supporting the communities that produce our food.
By sourcing our meats from local farms, we’re able to ensure the highest quality products while also reducing our carbon footprint. We’re proud to work with farmers who share our values and are dedicated to providing ethically raised and responsibly sourced meats.
When you shop with us, you’re not only getting delicious, high-quality meats and sausages, but you’re also supporting the local economy and helping to preserve our agricultural heritage. Join us in supporting British farmers and enjoy the many benefits of locally sourced foods.