- Fresh and crisp white with aromas of sweet yellow peppers, meadow flowers and fresh hay.
- Lovingly produced by the Martincigh family that are lucky enough to call Azienda Agricola Grappolo d’Oro home.
- This white tastes great with caprese salad, fish & grilled vegetables.
- 100% Recyclable.
- ABV: 13%
- Drinking wine from a can produces x4 less CO₂ compared to single use glass bottles.
- Perfect anytime, anywhere but best enjoyed chilled.
When In Rome – Sauvignon
250ml | APV: 13%
ABOUT WHEN IN ROME
In Italy, wine lovers visit their local winery with refillable containers, fill them, go home, decant and enjoy.
When In Rome is on a mission to bring this tradition to the UK
Beautiful Italian craft wine, made by independent producers, packaged into eco-friendly boxes, which stay fresh for up to 6 weeks once opened.