- A bold, delicious fruity red which is absolutely bursting with aromas of blackcurrant, black cherries, black pepper and just a hint of cloves.
- Lovingly produced by Cantina Sociale S. Antonio in Sicily.
- This red tastes great with aubergine, meaty pasta dishes, provolone and scamorza cheese.
- Each box is 2.25 litres and contains the equivalent of 3x750ml bottles.
- Equivalent to £8.66 a bottle.
- Bag-in-box wine stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening.
- Drinking wine from a box produces 10x less CO₂ compared to single-use glass bottles so is a sustainable option for all wine lovers.
- Learn more about the climate footprint of this box of wine with CarbonCloud here.
When In Rome – Nero d’Avola
2.25l | APV: 13.5%
ABOUT WHEN IN ROME
In Italy, wine lovers visit their local winery with refillable containers, fill them, go home, decant and enjoy.
When In Rome is on a mission to bring this tradition to the UK
Beautiful Italian craft wine, made by independent producers, packaged into eco-friendly boxes, which stay fresh for up to 6 weeks once opened.