When In Rome – Merlot Verona
2.25l | APV: 11.5%
This smooth red from Romeo & Juliet’s home town of Verona oozes good old-fashioned romance. Light and refreshing enough to be enjoyed in warmer weather – it can even be served slightly chilled – it also has enough body to remain as enjoyable during the cooler winter months.
- A twist on a classic – this Merlot is light and delicate in taste, low in both alcohol and acidity. It’s also vegan friendly.
- Lovingly produced by Societa Agrivinicola Passarini Luigi and Gianfranco in Verona.
- This red tastes great with sun-dried tomatoes, carbonara, chicken, fontina & taleggio cheese
- Each box is 2.25 litres and contains the equivalent of 3x750ml bottles.
- Bag-in-box wine stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening.
- Drinking wine from a box produces 10x less CO₂ compared to single-use glass bottles so is a sustainable option for all wine lovers.
ABOUT WHEN IN ROME
In Italy, wine lovers visit their local winery with refillable containers, fill them, go home, decant and enjoy.
When In Rome is on a mission to bring this tradition to the UK
Beautiful Italian craft wine, made by independent producers, packaged into eco-friendly boxes, which stay fresh for up to 6 weeks once opened.